Comment on page
Blockchain BioPharma GAP Analysis
A Humble Thesis on What the Blockchain BioPharma Teams Research & Development Could NOT Find out.
This gap analysis is an examination and assessment of Blockchain BioPharma's current performance for the purpose of identifying the differences between Blockchain BioPharma's current state of business and where we would like to be.
This gap analysis is an examination and assessment of Blockchain BioPharma's current performance for the purpose of identifying the differences between BBP's current state of business and where we intend to be.
We answer the following questions:
- Where are we now?
- As of now, we biggest thing we don’t know is if we will get approved as a 501c3 Non-Profit Pharmaceutical R&D Company by the IRS to make our R&D and Not for Profit NFT’s Tax Deductible for Enterprise donors. We plan to work through this with the federal government to allow our powerful idea to flourish and help mankind.
- We don’t entirely have Regulatory / Compliance nailed own and need to hire talent post-VC Fundraising.
- We need additional #Subject Matter Expert partners with deep experience in pharmaceutical workflows and policies.
- We don’t know if or how pharmaceutical companies currently share data for collaboration.
- We don’t know how pharma companies collaborate currently, if they do at all.
- We don’t know the details of pharmaceutical company partnerships when they co-develop medicines collaboratively.
- Where do we wish we were?
- We want to clearly establish the Tokenomics and DAO structure. Post investment, we intend to retain the currency designer in our network, who has 30 years of experience manning a UBS Currency Trading Floor, and then doing litigation against currency trading banks who were cheating the system.
- How are we going to close the gap?
- As of now, to close the GAP we need funding and partnerships: government, university, and a pharmaceutical company partners who are eager to work with us to develop the platform. Regulators would be a user-group.
- To prepare to close the long-term intention of funding on global centralized exchanges, we are in talks with 26 of the top global cryptocurrency exchanges.
- We intend to close the legal gap by applying for SEC, CFTC, FDA, and other U.S. Government Licensing.
- To Lobby the US Government, we have sent in Letters of Intent to the FDA, CFTC, and SEC. We have also applied to DARPA, Army, and U.S. Air Force.