Comment on page
What is the Pharmaceutical Token (Ticker: PHARMA)?
An Asset-backed Token / ERC-20 Token, It is an AltCoin, a Utility Token, and a derivative token backed by our Sales and Revenue Strategy, and supports our eNFT Marketplace for Medicines.
A proprietary ERC-20 Token on the Ethereum Network where our People, Process, and Product Management Methodology is followed, documented, and accessible via Smart Contracts.
We believe that Blockchain technology innovate and modernize the pharmaceutical industry as it provides three important elements: privacy, transparency, and traceability.
- 1.Encrypted Communications, Data Governance and Security
- 2.Secure off-chain transactions (via SWIFT Banking Programming Language integrations)
- 3.Data Quality and Chain of Custody (via Cryptographic Signatures)
- 4.Powers Pharmaceutical Token (Ticker: PHARMA) cryptocurrency
- 5.Powers eNFT Market for Medicines (We are considering Polygon, Layer-2)
- 6.Secure on-chain and cross-chain transactions (we have decided on over 50, pre-audited, and post audited existing Smart Contracts).
- 7.Combination of Open-source and proprietary Technology (GitHub)